72nd Annual Meeting of the Florida Urological Society
September 2020 | Day TBD | Virtual Meeting
Please check back for details about abstract submissions for the 72nd Annual Meeting of the Florida Urological Society.
Abstract submissions will open in April 2020.
Deadline to Submit: June 15, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. (Noon Central)
Attention urology residents from Florida and Puerto Rico! FUS is pleased to announce the continuation of the scientific podium session exclusively for trainees at the upcoming 72nd Annual Meeting.
Abstract submissions are now open and will close on Monday, June 15, 2020 at Noon Central Time.
The FUS Educational Committee will select the top four (4) abstracts for presentation at the upcoming meeting.
Please forward your abstract submission to email@example.com
Call for Abstracts from Residents
Please follow these instructions will submitting abstracts:
- Please type the title of paper in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. Only the title need be all capital letters.
- Use first name and middle initial of all authors, listing the principal author first. List city and state of origin, but not the institution.
- After listing city and state of origin, please include and complete the following sentence: “Presentation to be made by Dr. _____.”
- In your Word document, type single space on one page of text and double space between paragraphs. Please set your margins as follows: top at 1.3", bottom at 1.4", right and left at 1.2".
- The abstract should be informative and detailed. It must contain the following information: (a) a statement of the study’s objectives; (b) a statement of methods, if pertinent; (c) a summary of the results obtained; and (d) a statement of the conclusions. It is NOT acceptable merely to state, “the results will be discussed.”
- Avoid excessive abbreviations in abstract. Abbreviations may be used only after the words are written out in full at first mention, e.g., “benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).”
- Abstracts must be submitted by June 1, 2020. Please include name, address, email, and daytime phone number of the principal author, so we may contact him or her if necessary.
- Abstracts will be considered for the following categories:
- Adrenal/Kidney/Ureter/Bladder — Benign
- Adrenal/Kidney/Ureter — Malignant
- Bizarre & Interesting Cases
- Bladder — Malignant
- Endourology/Stone Diseases
- Laparoscopy/Robotics — Kidney
- Laparoscopy/Robotics — Other
- Laparoscopy/Robotics — Prostate
- Male & Couple Infertility/Sexual Dysfunction
- Outcomes Research · Pediatric Urology
- Penis/Urethra/Testis/Scrotum — Benign or Malignant
- Prostate — Benign
- Prostate — Malignant
- Urinary Incontinence/Neurourology
Please submit abstracts to:
Monica Bertz, FUS Association Account Manager
Florida Urological Society